Just For Fun - Dog Humor
How To Give a Cat a Pill and How To Give a Dog a Pill
How to give a cat a pill:
1) Pick cat up and cradle it in the crook of your left arm as if holding a baby. Position right forefinger and thumb on either side of cat's mouth and gently apply pressure to cheeks while holding pill in right hand. As cat opens mouth pop pill into mouth. allow cat to close mouth and swallow.
2) Retrieve pill from floor and cat from behind sofa. Cradle cat in left arm and repeat process.
3) Retrieve cat from bedroom, and throw soggy pill away.
4) Take new pill from foil wrap, cradle cat in left arm holding rear paws tightly with left hand. Force jaws open and push pill to back of mouth with right fore-finger. Hold mouth shut for a count of ten.
5) Retrieve pill from goldfish bowl and cat from top of wardrobe. Call spouse from garden.
6) Kneel on floor with cat wedged firmly between knees, hold front and rear paws. Ignore low growls emitted by cat. Get spouse to hold head firmly with one hand while forcing wooden ruler into mouth. Drop pill down ruler and rub cat's throat vigorously.
Find a bad link? Click HERE to submit it for removal!
Thanks For Visiting PuppySites.Com!
Click Here To Add PuppySites.Com To Your Favorites!
Please send suggestions and comments to: email@example.com
The Fine Print:
© 1999-2014 MJZ Designs, LLC of all original written material unless otherwise indicated.
Website Designed by Four Paws Web Design
No part of PuppySites.com may be copied or re-used without expressed written permission.
Photographs are the copyrighted property of the original photographer.
Graphics and photographs may not be copied, distributed, sold, or used in any way without permission.
PuppySites.com was established May 15, 1999