Deluxe listings are in order of their start date to reward loyalty – especially those that have been with us for many years! If you are looking for a specific deluxe listing, click the name below to jump directly to that deluxe listing. Please look below the deluxe listings for our free listings in alphabetical order.
Heringo Labradors is located in the beautiful hills of West Virginia. We breed quality English Labradors.
Weve owned our Labradors over 20 years! Our journey began in 1995 when I got my first chocolate lab and fell I love with the breed.
We breed for quality, not quantity. We never have litters available all the time. We breed several times a year.
Our Labradors come from some of the best lines in the country and abroad.
We stand behind our puppies and Never place a puppy with anyone that we wouldn’t buy ourselves.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jesus loves you!!
[Deluxe Listing Started 5/3/2005]
Get A Deluxe Listing!
Upgrade your free listing for only $30/year.
For more information or to sign up, visit our Get Listed page.
*To get a box around your free listing, become a Link Partner!
– Bred for quality, health and temperament. Pet, Performance and Show Quality puppies. Health and genetic guarantees given with every puppy. (Shetland Sheepdog)
Beau Monde Maltese
– High End Maltese with Gorgeous Coats and Faces. Excellent Quality S (Maltese, Morkie, Yorkshire Terrier)
Blue Monday Exclusives
– Very small hobby breeding program of Champ lined Yorkies and Maltese, True babydoll faces. (Yorkshire Terrier, Maltese)
Fancy Dancing Shih -Tzu
– Fancy Dancing offers 3 Sizes of the Shih tzu and most all colors.ALL AKC Quality well bred Babies! (Shih Tzu)
Karizma German Shepherd Dogs
– Top quality German Shepherd puppies offered for home and/or show by breeder of Champions. (German Shepherd Dog)
– Experienced breeders of quality, healthy, well mannered Labradoodles, Goldendoodles and Standard Poodles (Labradoodles, Goldendoodles, Poodle (Standard))
– Top Quality Champion Line Maltese Puppies.Home and Family Raised.4-6 pounds as adults. (Maltese)