A glass artist with over 20 years experience will melt your dog’s ashes right into the glass to create your custom handblown glass memorial.
[Deluxe Listing Started 8/3/2012] [Deluxe Listing Updated 3/30/2019]
Get A Deluxe Listing!
Upgrade your free listing for only $30/year.
For more information or to sign up, visit our Get Listed page.
*To get a box around your free listing, become a Link Partner!
– Custom Pet Memorial Stone Kit – Mix in your pet’s ashes and cast the stone yourself
– We create personalized memorials for pets at affordable prices. Shop online today.
– Keep your beloved pet’s memory alive and close to your heart with one of our pet memorials.
– Cremation jewelry gives you the unique opportunity to dedicate a part of your day-to-day life
– Offer pet urns, headstones, cremation jewelry and all kind of cremation related products.
Metro Pet Crematory
– Metro Pet Crematory provides pet cremation services in the Halifax Regional Municipality.
Miracle Chicken Urns
– Hand carved animals,chip-carved names, and other miniatures personalize pet cremation urns.
Pet Urns-Pet Cremation Services
– Large selection of pet cremation urns including wood, stone, metal, burial supplies and keepsake jewelry. Rainbow Bridge poe
Peternity Pet Memorials
– Choose from a large selection of pet memorial stones and custom design your very own pet grave stone
Pets in Stone
– Pet memorials, markers and urns to those needing the comfort and closure of an intimate and lasting tribute to the animals they love.
Pets We Love
– Pets-We-Love specializes in dog urns, garden stones, grave markers and memorials to honor the life of your beloved companion.
Pets We Loved
– A full line of Handcrafted Pet Caskets, Urns and Cremation Jewelry
– We offer Pet Memorial Tree Gifts that plant a tree in memory of a pet tht has passed.
Urn Garden Pet Memorials
– Pet cremation urns come in a variety of styles ranging from sturdy metal to elegant marble & glass.
Whisper in the Heart
– A beautiful collection of memorial jewelry and urn pendants, to help keep a little “something” of your beloved close to your heart, forever.