Deluxe listings are in order of their start date to reward loyalty – especially those that have been with us for many years! If you are looking for a specific deluxe listing, click the name below to jump directly to that deluxe listing. Please look below the deluxe listings for our free listings in alphabetical order.
English American Golden Retriever puppies. Large boned Golden Retrievers with gorgeous blocky heads. Health and temperament come first. No in-breeding ever.
Tom & Heidi Elkinton
Stevensville, Mt 59870
Cell (406) 240-5057
[Deluxe Listing Started 4/2/2004] [Deluxe Listing Updated 6/27/2018]
Get A Deluxe Listing!
Upgrade your free listing for only $30/year.
For more information or to sign up, visit our Get Listed page.
*To get a box around your free listing, become a Link Partner!
– ABCA Border Collie pups occasionally out of working ranch dogs (Border Collie)
Alfa German Shepherds
– German Import lines German shepherds in black/red (German Shepherd Dog, Yorkshire Terrier)
– I am an owner/handler/breeder and occasional litters are AKC and CKCSC.USA registered. (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel)
Big Sky Poodles
– AKC Std Poodles. Selecting for health, dispostion, & conformation one litter at a time. Home raised (Poodle (Standard))
– At Bigskyboxers we health test and adhere to the standard. just take alook at our boxers and you wil (Boxer)
– Goldendoodles and Goldendoodle puppies, Giant Schnoodles and Giant schnoodle puppies (Goldendoodles)
– Our mission is to breed calm, healthy, intelligent, highly trainable puppies. Puppies available now. (Labradoodles)
Ehret German Shepherds
– Our dog from czech and DDR bloddlines have strong nerves, solid temperaments, working drives, excellent character, with great work ethics. (German Shepherd Dog)
Little Flower Goldens
– English American Golden Retriever puppies. Large boned Golden Retrievers with gorgeous blocky heads. Health and temperament come first. (Golden Retriever) br> ** See Deluxe Listing Above **
– World Renown Working German Shepherds. Police, Detection, SAR, Family/Personal Protection. (German Shepherd Dog)